Nice to Meet You, I'm Millie Leung
BRANDING & MARKETING STRATEGIST
Have you wondered if there is more to life?
That you can author your own life, and that you can have it all –
Joy, deep meaning, freedom, prosperity and fulfilment –
and it’s not an either/or world?
Whether you just want to add something new to your life, you’re a passionate creative who desires to start a business from the comfort of your own home, you’re a stay-at-home mom doing a balancing act between your family and your passions, or you straight up can’t stand waking up in the morning for your J.O.B – you’re in the right place.
Since you’re here right now, something tells me that you’re driven, have a positive mindset, and a BIG heart to serve and make a difference.
But maybe you…
- Have no clue on what business you should start
- Are struggling with defining your niche
- Want to turn your passion into an extra stream of income
- Want to create a brand that is authentically YOU
- Want to stand out from the crowd, even if you are new
- Want to get clients and customers, without being salesy or pushy
- Want to build passive income streams and have more freedom
- Need help baking more purpose and goodness into your business
- Want to use your special gift to make a difference
I’m here to help.
Hi, I’m Millie!
A corporate girl turned Award-Winning Business Mentor for new and aspiring entrepreneurs.
I’m dedicated in helping YOU to use your gifts in changing the world while creating a profitable freedom-based business.
A down-to-earth Hong Kong-born Canada-raised girl,
with nothing more than passion, a laptop and a dream,
I’m proud to have built a socially-conscious business
that has touched the lives of thousands and
have donated and built 3 schools for underprivileged children and financially supported 60+ women entrepreneurs
in developing countries since Year 2011.
HERE’S MY STORY
Have you wondered if there is more to life?
LISTENED TO MY HEART
Two years later in Year 2011, despite feeling scared, I listened to my heart and took action.
With just a laptop, a hopeful heart, and little money in my pocket, I launched my first business from home.
At the time, I had recently lost most of my hard-earned savings from the Year 2008 – 2010 global financial crisis so I had little money. My daughter was just a year old so I had little time. I had no prior business experience, and I also had no branding, marketing, and sales skills.
And I was in a unique situation where I had just recently relocated to a new country called Singapore, where I only had 2 friends in the new country. I also had less than 50 friends on my Facebook.
Looking back, it really wasn’t the ideal situation for starting a business.
To say it was hard was an understatement. I was completely clueless and every day was a real struggle.
I struggled, I learned, I hustled, I cried, I failed, I got up, I struggled, I failed, I got up, I learned, and I hustled over and over again…
And the uncertainty of not knowing if my business would ever take off despite all the hard work put my emotions on a constant roller-coaster ride.
Some days I felt hopeful and excited. Some days I felt anxious and lost. But despite the complete craziness in my head, I pressed on and continued to pour my heart and my love into my craft.
Then, It Happened!
Over the next few months, step by step my hard work paid off. My business started to pick up and I earned my first US$500 month.
I remember staring at my bank account feeling soooooooo incredibly amazing.
By the end of 26 months, my business expanded, bringing in multi-million dollar revenue and I became financially free.
And then, these happened, I was…
- Invited to speak in 10+ countries in front of audiences of hundreds to 24,000+ people in a stadium
- Trained more than 40,000+ entrepreneurs worldwide
- Won a prestigious Best Personal Brand Award
- Interviewed in dozens of media and podcasts
- Published an international bestselling book
- Went on many different volunteering trips to underprivileged communities
- Donated and built 3 schools for underprivileged children in developing countries
- Financially supported dozens of women entrepreneurs in developing countries
- Was humbled to be named “Global Goodwill Ambassador”
- Went on 90+ vacations in 9+ years
- Raised the most adorable daughters in the World
I am an undeniable proof that if you are intentional in your life, and are willing to pour your heart and lots of hard work into something that you love and found purpose, anything is possible.
Listen to my full story HERE in my SHINE TO IMPACT Podcast.
Curious what others say about me? Click HERE.
Here is how I roll…
- Built on Love – I do this because I love it. My business is built on love. I’m a dreamer and doer who believe in relentlessly working hard and improving my craft.
- Business as a force for good – I believe business is a force for good and an amazing platform for making a difference in the World.
- You have a special gift – I believe you have a special gift already within you – my mission is to help you bring out your zone of genius so you can impact the world and create a business and life that you’ll truly love.
- I don’t know it all – I don’t pretend I have all the answers. But my commitment is to bring you the very best of what I’m learning and using while keeping it honest and real as I go.
- I’m committed to personal growth – I believe life-long learning is a non-negotiable mental habit if you want an extraordinary life.
- I sell things – This is how I’m able to keep most of my content free on this website, Podcast and YouTube channel, support my family, and my social missions. Anything I recommend is because I truly, genuinely believe in it.
- Together, we can make a difference – I believe we can all make a difference in the world and there is no impact too small. Dream big, start small, act now
Get To Know Millie!
Favorite Activities: Travel, Reading, Learning
Favorite Travel Spot: Bora Bora/Tahiti, Japan, Thailand, Greece
Can’t Live Without: My 2 lovely daughters, dreams, hope & books
FAVORITE MUSIC: Hip Hop, R&B, Jazz
Describe yourself in 2 Words: Soul-centered, heart-driven
Guilty Pleasures: Bubble tea, French fries, Super hero movies, Doritos chips
Dream Big, Start Small, Act Now.
WHICH BRINGS ME TO YOU
I’M HERE TO SERVE. My mission is to help driven and big-hearted entrepreneurs build a passion-driven, impactful, and profitable business.
My business is built on a bedrock of love, a belief in what’s possible, and a commitment to be an unstoppable force for good.
DOWNLOAD MY FREE PASSION TO PROFIT PLAYBOOK and start creating a business and life that you’ll truly love!
You know that business you keep saying you want to start?
READY TO CREATE A BUSINESS AND A LIFE THAT YOU‘LL LOVE?
Turn your passions and gifts into a deeply satisfying, impactful, and profitable business.
Change The World.